OUR SERVICES Duct Work
Ducts are the all-important arteries that carry air throughout your home. We specialize in ductwork repair and installation, as well as duct cleaning.
Duct Leakage Repair
Leaks are costly! Rooms will not reach expected temperatures — and you’ll be paying for the escaping air on your utility bills.
Under-Insulated Air Ducts Repair
Improperly insulated ducts means rooms have a hard time reaching expected temps. This may cause you to “fix” the issue by pushing your thermostat too high or too low.
Air balancing duct work helps fix ducts delivering air that is too warm or too cold, or an improper amount of air.
Sometimes, due to age and/or excessive wear, it makes sense to replace ductwork. Our expertise and genuine-parts-only guarantee ensures longevity.
Service-First Ductwork Installation: When To Call
Old air ducts (installed over 15 years ago) are likely less efficient, but issues may arise earlier.
When ductwork begins to fail, you’ll start seeing some key indicators (which you can avoid by getting new installation done right the first time):
- Inconsistent room temperatures that don’t resolve with duct cleaning or repairs
- Poor airflow that causes persistent hot or cold spots
- Excessive noise that may not be a part of your main AC housing but instead from built-up air pressure in ductwork
- Musty smell from mold growing due to poor moisture removal
- Visible damage or tangling from improper installation or maintenance
- Increased pests, dust, or debris that may be causing an increase in allergies